The BRAIN Initiative® Investigators Meeting
The BRAIN Initiative® Investigators Meeting convenes BRAIN Initiative awardees, staff, and leadership from the contributing federal agencies (NIH, NSF, DARPA, IARPA, and FDA), plus representatives and investigators from participating non-federal organizations, and members of the media, public, and Congress. The purpose of this open meeting is to provide a forum for discussing exciting scientific developments and potential new directions, and to identify areas for collaboration and research coordination.
Why are people excited about the BRAIN Initiative? Watch this to find out!
The 7th Annual BRAIN Initiative Investigators Meeting
Register for the meeting here.
Find more information on the meeting website: www.brainmeeting2021.com
When: June 15-17, 2021
Where: Virtual Meeting
“This is a new culture bridging physicists, engineers, biologists, chemists . . . with a big emphasis on showing new results and discoveries.” – Dr. Cornelia Bargmann (Rockefeller University)
To Learn More About Past Meetings:
Did you miss out on the 2020 BRAIN Investigators meeting? You can still register and explore the on- demand content until May 2021 on the virtual meeting site! You can also catch up with meeting summaries and recaps on the event.
Other Past Meeting Information:
- 5th Annual BRAIN Initiative Investigators Meeting
- 4th Annual BRAIN Initiative Investigators Meeting
- 3rd Annual BRAIN Initiative Investigators Meeting
- NIH welcomes new researchers to third annual BRAIN Initiative meeting
- Neuroethics Discussion at the 3rd Annual Meeting
- 2nd Annual BRAIN Initiative Investigators Meeting
- BRAIN Investigators Kickoff Meeting